1. The circus is in town - get a group of friends together and organise an aerial circus class (I did this for my sister's hen party) or give the flying trapeze a whirl (£35 for a 3 hour flying trapeze workshop)!
2. Ghost - Unleash your inner Demi Moore and attempt some pottery on the wheel @ Glasgow Ceramic Studio (£60 for a private two-hour taster session; £80 for two people)
3. Get on your bike - at the Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome at the Emirates Arena. New riders can try an 'Introduction to Track Cycling' class at the velodrome for just £10.20.
4. Square Eyes - Film Club at Blythswood Square Hotel. I've been twice now to see Bridesmaids with Becky and then Top Gun with R; both were in the evening and we had cocktails and canapes prior to the movie. I'd definitely recommend it - it was such a great experience. The Notebook is being shown on Sat 28th June - £30 per person which includes afternoon tea, glass of Prosecco and the movie screening.
5. The wheels on the bus - hop on the Glasgow Tour bus and see the sights (£14 for an adult two-day ticket). There's also a Ghoulish Glasgow bus tour if you are partial to a scary story!
If you have an activity or place in Glasgow you'd like featured, then please get in touch. Part Two will be following in the near future :-)
Prices are correct at date post was published.