Thursday 2 January 2014

{#JanuaryJoy - get serious about your skin}


Today's #JanuaryJoy prompt is 'get serious about your skin'.

Last year we overhauled our skin care during #JanuaryJoy, and a year later my chin is still in a spotty mess :-/

It's definitely time to get serious!

My sister swears by Priori skin care products, in particular the Gentle Facial Cleanser.


I'm going to find a local salon that offers these products and go in to talk to them about my skin and give it a try. 

Drinking more water, as per my 'resolutions' will also help! 

Watch this space to see how I get on.

1 comment:

  1. I suffer from a spotty chin too - it's harder to shift as its often caused by hormones there. Will look forward to hearing how you get on!

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...