Wednesday 25 September 2013

{35 at 35: Move house, check!}


Item number 30 on my 35 at 35 list is to 'move house' and tomorrow is moving day. Eek!!!

This is the 12th item that I'll have ticked off my list. I was aiming to complete 7 items a year but this is only number 5 for 2013. I had better get a move on and get another two completed if I'm to stay on track!! (Hmmm... which one to do next I wonder!)

I've already started planning how I'd like the new house to look... here are the posts on my ideas for the Scottish themed living room and my son's superhero bedroom. It's all very exciting and I'm looking forward to the fresh start.


It's been 21 months since I separated from my husband, and it's only now that things seem to be moving in the right direction towards our divorce. This new house marks a big change for me and I'm ready for it... I think so anyway!!

P.S. Please bear with me as I have no idea when I'll be back online properly and my blog might be a bit quieter for a week or so.  

6 comments:

  1. Hi

    I just found you on twitter and had a wee look at your blog :). Hope your house move goes well as I know how stressful moving can be. Im sure you will settle in to your new home in no time at all. I am following you to see how you get on :). xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Denise - thanks so much for your comment and apologies for the massively delayed response. I've been a bit rubbish at replying to comments lately. We've settled really well into our new home and I'm feeling much more organised. Are you all set for Christmas? Sx

      Delete
  2. Man and Van Slough is the top class moving services providers in all over the UK. House moving, office relocating, student removals are its best services.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Movers 4 Melbourne is a professional and Affordable house Removalists Melbourne based company that can service all of your relocation needs.
    For best: Affordable House Removalists Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheap Furniture Removalists Melbourne & best removalists started from $30! Reliable Removalists Melbourne specialized in Furniture Removals.
    For best: Cheap Furniture Removalists Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  5. This website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! womens health

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...