Wednesday 10 July 2013

{Wobbles Wednesday}



Yep, I've only gone and reached my target weight of 11 stone. Yippee!!

It wasn't that long ago that my weight was creeping up and up, until I reached 11 stone 13 lbs. I think that was the wake-up call... I didn't want to hit the 12 stone mark.

Hopefully now I can maintain this weight as I'm rather enjoying my size 10 figure again. 

I'd like to get toned up a bit and that's my next aim...

I've started going to metafit classes occasionally and need to get back into my running. I went along to a Bokwa class the other evening and I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it. Lots of cheesy music and aerobic dance moves. It didn't feel like exercise really.

Head on over to Ditch flab get fab! to check out the other bloggers that are joining in with #wobbleswednesday.

2 comments:

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...