Monday 8 July 2013

{35 at 35: Log Fire, Check!}

Item number 12 on my 35 at 35 list was to 'spend an afternoon in front of a log fire' and I did just that on Saturday at my friends Kath and Peter's new house. Ok, so it wasn't an afternoon, it was an evening, but I'm going ahead and ticking it off the list. We even went one better... we drank champagne in front of the log fire!!

I'm going to do a separate post on their house as it's just beautiful and there are so many lovely things that I want to share with you about it. But for now, here's a sneak peek at their fireplace and their terrace...

Kath even made me a paleo dinner so I could stick to my diet! Thank you, you are amazing! xx

Just perfect!! Good food, good company, champagne, log fire... it was a brilliant evening in.



Drinks on the terrace, yes please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...