Saturday 25 May 2013

{Smitten Saturday: Foxes}

Glasgow Mummy

This week I am smitten with all things foxy!

My favourite animal is actually elephants (or maybe owls), but I'm rather smitten with a number of fox-inspired items at the minute... as you'll see from my Pinterest feed.

At Christmas I purchased a crystal fox ring for myself and my son has been calling his lower bunk bed his 'den' and it got me thinking that foxes would make a good theme for a child's bedroom. The more I started googling, the more foxy items I found that I just loved!!





And with all the googling for items for a little one's bedroom, I stumbled across a few things that I would love for me too....!!



What are you smitten with?

Please grab my button (over here somewhere) & join in --->

And do keep spreading the word - I'd love to get a few more bloggers joining in :-)



 Loading InLinkz ...

1 comment:

  1. Just added my link! I thought I did it last week but I must have forgot! I'll have a think about tomorrows post now :)

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...