Friday 26 April 2013

{Project #RecipeSwap - Thai Chicken & Sweet Potato Curry}


I sent the following recipe along to my #RecipeSwap partner Crysta from A Hat Full of Wool. Along with the recipe card I included a little tub of red thai curry paste. It's a meal that I used to make frequently and it's really straightforward and reasonably quick. 

Head on over to her blog to have a look at her review here.



Crysta sent me a lovely sounding recipe for tiramisu and included a Green & Black white chocolate bar. You can find my review here.

Turns out that Crysta & I are the first of the Recipe Swappers to complete our reviews, but the list will continue to be updated as more appear :-)

1 comment:

  1. That's a MUCH better image than I got of the chicken curry, which is why I didn't include a picture of my end result. Thank you so much for the recipe, and I'm very glad you enjoyed the tiramisu.

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...