Thursday 3 January 2013

{January Joy - 3rd Jan}


I spotted the prompt for 3rd Jan, 'plan or go on a date', and was amazed that I had forward planned something that fits this criteria perfectly. You see, it just so happens that today I am having a date, of sorts... I had arranged towards the end of last year to have a friend and her two kiddies over for a play date this afternoon.

My guests will be arriving in the afternoon, we'll let the kids have a play and then I think they are going to stay for dinner. As per my meal plan I'm intending on making a quick and easy chicken, leek & basil pesto pasta (will prob leave out the leeks for the kids) and I got some garlic bread slices at the supermarket to fling in the oven.


It was one of my resolutions to plan ahead and arrange activities, visits with friends & family etc ahead of time and I'm pleased to say that for this week at least I have a few things in the diary. I need to work on next week though!!

2 comments:

  1. I also need to be more organised this year! Sounds like you are off to a good start, hope you enjoy your play date! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen. Play date was a great success :-)

      Delete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...