Monday 28 January 2013

{January Joy - 28th Jan}


Today's #JanuaryJoy prompt is to 'bake some bread'. 

I was very lucky to have a lesson in baking bread last year from Mr Olive Dragonfly. You can find his tried & tested recipe here


However, despite having had a lesson (and also buying the ingredients after my lesson!) I haven't actually baked any bread myself. I've also since discovered during a recent clear out that my ingredients are now out of date. Whoops!

So I will be adding this to my meal planner for the week and when I'm off work I will bake some bread with the little ones. I know they'll really enjoy it.

Pop over to Florence Finds to see Rebecca's recipe for a quick and easy wholemeal loaf.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...