Wednesday 23 January 2013

{January Joy - 23rd Jan}


'Make some memories' is the prompt for today's #JanuaryJoy Florence Finds.

Sometimes the smallest of things can make the best memories... like spending half an hour in the kitchen baking cakes with my kiddies and watching my three year old son try to crack eggs or going to the local cafe for ice cream cones after a trip to the park. 

The best bit - licking the bowl :-)

Whoops - flour everywhere

Baking biscuits

The all important mixing...just keep it in the bowl!!

I'm forever taking photos on my phone of my adventures with my kids and this has prompted me to do something with them.

I was very good initially at printing photographs and putting them in date order into a photo album, but I've become so busy that this is low on my priorities. As such it hasn't been updated in well over a year.

I've decided that I will combine some of the best photographs with some photographs of their artwork and nursery creations and make them into a coffee table book. I realise that this will take some time but I know that the result will be amazing and something that I will treasure for years to come. I'm also thinking that I can print some extra copies which can be used as gifts for the grandparents.


1 comment:

  1. hahaha! lol'd when i saw your cute boy w/ flours all over. cute girl sure loves baking! you're so blessed for having little angels like them. i'm so inspired by you. keep enjoying january '13 & the rest of your lives ahead :)

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...