Tuesday 22 May 2012

{Bamarang & Reader Offer}

The lovely people over at Bamarang.co.uk have recently been in contact with me regarding their website and have given me a special offer for the readers of my blog... yay!

Bamarang was established at the start of this year and it is a design site with a difference. The team of scouts, based in Shoreditch, London, scour the UK for new and inspiring items and bring exclusive discounts to their customers for limited time periods. You need to join the site, but it's free to become a member. They've got gadgets, accessories, homeware and they also have a special kids sale on at the moment. Anyway, I thought I would share the details as there were a few items that caught my eye...

I think my toddler would love the Rock n Roll red wooden guitar by Vilac...



And for me, I think the Tipsy Glasses by Loris & Livia, which are £55 for a set of six, are seriously cool.


I've also spotted that Flux Chairs will be joining the other sale items tomorrow. I spotted them in a local interior design shop a wee while ago and thought they looked very funky. It's one piece of polypropylene and it arrives flatpack, looking like an envelope, and it has notches in it so you fold it into a chair shape. Genius!


If you click here, then you will be taken to a special offer for £10 off your first purchase. Enjoy! Do let me know if you buy anything...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...