Saturday 10 December 2011

{Free Christmas Printable Poster}

Don't you just love Christmas? For a while I didn't - it was all a bit upsetting with my mum not being there - but now I adore the festive season... even more so now I have my own children.

I've got our house decorated, and sadly enough I theme my rooms (I know, I just can't help myself!). So my hallway is 'winter wonderland' and it's full of silver, glitter, snowflakes and snowmen.

Here are some photos of my hallway...







This year I decided to create a couple of posters to replace my usual prints that are in the hallway and I thought I would share them with you. They are 8" x 10" files that you can print... They're in blue (to match my 'winter wonderland' theme you see!)...



You can download the files here and here.

Let me know how you get on.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Your hallway is so festive! I want to be at your house for Xmas x

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...