Wednesday 9 November 2011

{Q&A}

I've been tagged by both @MishMashMum and @AWorkingMum to complete the 10 questions meme.

Here are the rules:

  • Answer the 10 questions
  • Tag someone to do the same
  • Return to the original post and comment when you have completed your task so that we can all find out more about our fellow bloggers!
So, without further ado, here we go...

1. Describe yourself in seven words
Creative & thoughtful perfectionist seeking health & happiness

2. What keeps you awake at night?
I'm normally so shattered that by the time I get into bed I rarely stay awake for more than 5 minutes! If anything, my piano playing neighbour who practices until 11pm (& sometimes even later) will prevent me getting to sleep (he's quiet just now thankfully!!).

3. Who would you like to be?
Me, on a good day

4. What are you wearing now?
A CSI New York crime investigator t-shirt that I sleep in & a pair of pyjama trousers. Very glamourous...not!

5. What scares you?
Something happening to my children, my husband or my sister... worst fear ever. But I'm also scared of spiders....eeek!!!

6. What is the best and worst thing about blogging?
I find blogging therapeutic and I enjoy sharing my story with others. I guess the worst thing is that it takes time, and I have very little free time as it is!

7. What was the last website you looked at?
The Cooks Kitchen, where I purchased a Christmas present for my sister, Ali.

8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Only one thing? On a physical level, now that I've lost the baby weight, I guess it would have to be either my wrinkly neck or my upper arms (or maybe my sausage fingers!). I'd also like to be more confident.

9. Slankets, yes or no?
I do love being cosy, but I'm not sure I'm keen on the slanket... I think I'd rather have an all-in-one sleeping bag as featured on my friend Becky's Christmas Wish List.

10. Tell us something about the person who tagged you.
MishMashMum is a fellow #groovingmum and I'm really enjoying learning more about her journey to get her groove back. 
I'm also loving A Working Mum's blog. Some posts are informative & others funny (What to do when faced with poo).

I'm going to tag the following people (I won't be offended if you don't have time or can't be bothered to complete it!).

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear! A piano playing neighbour would drive me bananas!

    Thanks for doing this! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these lists as you really get to the know the writer - in this case you.:)
    Love your gorgeous blog design and those little cherubs of yours are just divine. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done mine! I want to thank you for this as I have been neglecting the blogging so it forced me to get off my arse and do it! http://t.co/l1rhvZN2
    Gem x

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...