Wednesday 28 September 2011

{The Photo Gallery: Home}


I've been following the Sticky Fingers blog and decided to join in with The Gallery this week.  The theme is Home.

As a child my sister and I loved nothing more than playing outdoors in the evenings after school with our friends Emma and Graham that lived round the corner from us. We used to come in from the cold into our cosy kitchen and sit at benches at our wooden kitchen table and drink cups of hot Earl Grey tea that my mum made us and eat almond biscuits. I thought we were so grown up (we must have been about 9 or 10 at the time!). I've got so many great memories of this that I thought I would share this photograph of a teapot that I took a wee while ago. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...