Tuesday 2 August 2011

{Teddy Bear Picnic}

So, I've decided to host a teddy bear picnic for my son's 2nd birthday.

Here is the invite (minus the personal details!)...


I bought the teddy bear picnic clipart on Etsy from JWIllustrations - very cute!

I'm in the process of creating some teddy bear bunting using card that I bought at Hobbycraft and some wiggle eyes from eBay (photographs to follow!). I'm also making some rainbow decorations based on an idea I came across on Pinterest. We've got 15 little ones coming to the house, so I just hope we get good weather so that they can all play in the garden. I'm still swithering over the cake... too many ideas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...