Wednesday 6 July 2011

{Motivate}

So far so good... I've been on my new diet, or healthy eating plan, for a week and I have lost 2lbs in weight and my body fat percentage has also dropped. Phew! I was dreading my first weigh in with the Personal Trainer as I had been at Becky's wedding the day before (great day had by all I might add!) but I managed to stick to the diet for most of the week and despite having curry, creme brulee and the most delicious wedding cake I still managed to shift some of the flab!

My session with the Personal Trainer this week was tough. I've been given an exercise regimen for the week and have to continue with the diet (no bread, no pasta, no white rice...).  But I am determined to succeed...

Reposted from i love you asshole on Tumblr.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...