Saturday 18 June 2011

{Addiction}

I'm an addict... there, I said it.

It started fairly recently, and it is all Becky's fault!

I have become addicted to Pinterest!

For those of you that haven't heard of it, Pinterest is a virtual pinboard where you can catalogue all the interesting and inspiring images you find on the internet... and I'm hooked.

This was one of my first pins...

Print by mobijo, which you can buy from Etsy.

With this in mind, I have started to make some changes in my life. It started with a small one...I have stopped taking sugar in my tea (I went cold turkey too... no more half spoons!).  Hopefully I'm as successful with the bigger changes... I have made a commitment to myself to get in shape and on Thursday I hired a personal trainer.  I start in a fortnight and in the meantime she has asked that I keep a food diary. I'm new to blogging but I have been following The Organised Housewife, and it was perfect timing that Katrina shared another of her free printables, a weekly food diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...