Friday 11 September 2015

Travel - Starting a Journal

It's now under a month until our first family holiday to Portugal with ClickStay. I am super excited!!

One of my tips for travelling with children was to start a travel journal. It's something I did as a child and I'm keen for my little ones to do the same. My journal was a hard-back A4 notepad, but I've seen some fab looking travel journals online.

I've have come up with the following ideas with the help of my sister. We do love stationery shopping!! Some are a bit more grown-up, but would be ideal if a family wanted to start a journal as a group. 

My Travel Journal: A Journal for 5 Family Vacations, age 5-9 years
£7.14 from Amazon.co.uk


Personalised Children's Travel Journal
£9.95 by Sukie at notonthehighstreet.com


Just in Case bear notebook
£7.00 at Paperchase



I Was Here: A Travel Journal for the Curious Minded
£8.29 from Amazon.co.uk


£9.80 from Amazon.co.uk


Then we of course need some stickers and other bits and pieces to help decorate our journal...

£1.26 plus shipping


£1.20 plus shipping


£3.00 at Paperchase



No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...