Wednesday 29 July 2015

Defining Moments

The other weekend I took the kids to Greenbank Gardens in Clarkston, Glasgow. It's a National Trust for Scotland venue and we're so lucky to have lots of NTS properties and gardens on our doorsteps in Glasgow. I ended up becoming a member and it felt like a defining moment for me... my parents were members when I was little, and now I am. That might seem silly, but I do feel like more of a grown-up!

The sun was shining, a rarity this summer, and we spent over four hours relaxing on our picnic blanket, exploring the gardens, having lunch in the cafe and playing games on the lawn. It was truly blissful.






1 comment:

  1. Love National Trust and being a member does make you feel like a grown up! Lovely pictures and hooray for the sun - I am seriously missing it!

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...