Friday 19 December 2014

Love The Little Things

So it's the last week of Morgana's Love the Little Things before the Christmas holidays. My how the weeks have flown!


butwhymummywhy

Read

Whilst clearing out my portable  hard drive, I came across a diary that I had started to write that tells the story of when my mum got ill. I was in floods of tears as I read the entries and it brought it all back. This time of year is hard, I would love more than anything for my mum to be here to spend Christmas Day with my little ones. Anyway, I thought I would share the diary on my blog, and posted the first excerpt, 'Mum has Cancer', this week. You'll find it here.

I also picked myself up a Livingetc magazine whilst at the supermarket using my Sainsburys Nectar points. Yay to little treats!


Watched

I watched the last episode of The Missing and just found it so sad. I was surprised that I managed to hold back my tears.

Wore

I did some online shopping in the Christmas sales that have started already. I bought two dresses from Baujken, but I'm yet to try them on. Fingers crossed they fit!



Heard

This week it was my littlest's turn to perform in her nativity. She was a silver star! All the children came out onto the 'stage' and she couldn't see me. I could see her getting a bit upset, which in turn made me really upset. I'm such a wuss - I started to well up. Anyway, thankfully she spotted me before it started and she was happy! I was there in the audience with her dad, and I just find the whole situation difficult, another reason for my tears. 

Made

We put together a few favours for the nursery and school teachers:




And Lastly...

Wishing all the Little Loves bloggers a very Merry Christmas and I'll catch up with you all in the New Year!


3 comments:

  1. Ooooo, now I want that label gadget, gimme! It's been the week for nativity I think.

    Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, bless you. Those Nativities are such tear-jerkers for sure! I bawled at ours as well this week :) I hope you have the loveliest Christmas Sarah. It has been lovely getting to know you through Little Loves and I'm excited to follow you next year too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just thought the exact same thing as mummy muncher, I really want a label maker! Very thoughtful presents for your kiddies teachers.
    Have a wonderful Christmas and looking forward to reading your little loves in the new year! xx

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...