Friday 15 August 2014

{#vlogchallenge & Foodies Festival}

Last weekend R & I were in Edinburgh for Foodies Festival at Inverleith Park.

It was perfect timing with the weekly #vlogchallenge, which was themed 'Food'.

So without further ado, here's my vlog. No cats this time, but instead we have a chihuahua!



The Foodies Festival on Saturday was absolutely brilliant. The sun was shining and the atmosphere was fantastic. After demolishing a burger, I proceeded to stuff my face with the best chocolate brownie ever. Seriously, you have to try The Brownie Bar. There seemed to be an issue with queuing to get into the event which wasn't ideal, and the toilet facilities could have been managed better as there wasn't enough space for queues where they were located and the queues were all overlapping so it wasn't clear where to go,  but other than that it was superb. I'll definitely be back next year.

The marketing of this 'threesome' burger appealed to me! I've got such a childish sense of humour!

Enjoying the Market Deli crisps from Walkers

You must try these... amazing!!

On Saturday the sun was shining...

...but by Sunday it was wet, wet, wet!!

Three Sisters Bake (with just two of the sisters!)

How beautiful is this ombre cake!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...