Monday 2 June 2014

{How Does Your Garden Grow}

Mammasaurus and How Does Your Garden Grow?

Argh, I had totally planned to join in weekly for the How Does Your Garden Grow blog hop over at Mammasauras, but I have already missed a week. How annoying.

Anyway, I'm back!

I thought I'd share with you my little patch of soil that I'm hoping to transform into a vegetable garden...

Ta da!!

And look what else has been happening in the garden...

The flowers are starting too bloom 
(couldn't tell you what type of bush this is though!!)

They're getting bigger, slowly!!

Here they are a month ago when they were planted.

But we've also had some disasters... no idea what happened to these colourful flowers! They were beautiful when I planted them, and then a week or so later and they're not so nice :-(

I'm keen to learn and I'm really enjoying my time spent in the garden making it pretty! I think my next stop might be the library to pick up some gardening books! Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...