Friday 20 June 2014

{BritMumsLive - here I come!!!!!!}

Eeeek!!




As this post goes live I will be on a train from Glasgow to London for BritMumsLive.

I'm excited but also a bit nervous!!

I bet I'll have forgotten something... but hey ho, as long as I make the train that's the main thing!

My son said today (yesterday when you're reading this!)... 

"When I'm a grown up, I'm going to be EPIC"

I reckon that this weekend is going to be epic. I just hope that I'm ready for it!!!

Looking forward to meeting everyone. Please come and say Hello. I'll probably be too nervous to make the first move! ;-)


Thanks go again to Glasgow Fort who have sponsored me for BritMumsLive!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...