Monday 13 January 2014

{#JanuaryJoy - go and see a film}


Today's #JanuaryJoy prompt is to 'go and see a film'.

For Christmas, as well as some other gifts including a beautiful bracelet, my lovely boyfriend R bought me a Netflix subscription.

Instead of giving me a voucher though, he gave me a very cute little popcorn charm!


So I have a whole host of movies (& TV series) at my fingertips. I love nothing more than snuggling up watching a film, especially when the weather is miserable (it's currently pouring outside!!!)

What programmes should I be putting into my watchlist? 



3 comments:

  1. That is so cute, lovely idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breaking Bad and Orange is the New Black

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Fringe! Also recommend House of Cards and Secret Diary of a Call Girl. Film wise, we just watched Olympus Has Fallen and it was good :)

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...