Monday 9 December 2013

{#ShareAdvent - The joy is in the giving}

Today's #ShareAdvent prompt is 'the joy is in the giving'.

I absolutely love to give presents to people & take much delight in seeing (or hearing about) people's reactions when they open a gift, especially one that I've put a lot of thought into.

I also really enjoy the process of wrapping the gifts. This year I bought a Motex retro label maker from Amazon (using points I earned from credit card!) and I'm planning on creating some beautiful parcels with brown paper, gold ribbon & black retro labelling :-)

Here are some of my inspiration pics from Pinterest...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...