Tuesday 22 October 2013

{Glasgow What's On: Ghoulish Gathering}


Details of this Halloween event that's happening this weekend arrived in my inbox and I think it looks rather good, so thought I'd share with you all here:

Ghoulish Gathering at Sparkle Horse hosted by Rowdy Roddy Vintage
October 26th, 12 noon - 4pm
16 Dowanhill Street, Glasgow, G11 5QS

Halloween games, pumpkin carving, home decor & Halloween costumes!

And if you can't make it along on the day, Rowdy Roddy Vintage have a variety of outfits and Halloween goodies here on their website. I'm loving this 'Mummy's Little Misfit' T-shirt!


1 comment:

  1. I have a 4 year old son, we only moved to Glasgow in July so I've just spent quite a long time looking through your Glasgow posts and getting ideas of where to go and what to do with little man in tow :D so thankyou!

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...