Saturday 6 July 2013

{Smitten Saturday}

Glasgow Mummy

This week I am smitten with my Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation.


I used to buy MAC foundation, but in an effort to cut my expenditure I decided to try a cheaper product. In steps Tanya Burr who has raved about this foundation for a wee while now. I put it to the top of my make-up wish list and I have to say I really like it. My dad's wife had asked what foundation I've been wearing as my skin was looking lovely and had a glow, so it's been noticed by others too. It's really easy to apply and I just use my fingers (I know, I really should invest in a brush). It lasts rather well and for the price I think it's good value.

I bought the foundation from Tesco and I managed to get it when there was a 3 for 2 offer running, so I bought the Rimmel Wake Me Up Under Eye Concealer and a Rimmel Bronzer too. Not as impressed with the under eye concealer, but I think I need something industrial to cover up all my sleepless nights!!

What are you smitten with right now?

Do link up and join in :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...