Sunday 30 June 2013

{Sunday Roundup}

Here's my usual Sunday Roundup in photographs!

I started a paleo diet last Sunday and this was my last sugary dessert! Yum!!

My typical paleo breakfast that I've had loads this week... some smoked salmon with a scrambled egg (no butter, no milk)

We went to the Riverside Museum and Tall Ship on Friday with Grandad and Nanny Jo. The kids loved it. Have a peek at this post for more photos.

Mini hot chocolates with heart shaped spoons for the little ones :-)

Morning snuggles with littlest and Ruby, our Oobicoo doll

#ootd my jewelled Warehouse jumper... what happened to the summer weather? It was rainy and cold today!!

Eldest demolished a plate of spaghetti bolognese!

Sibling love... aww!

Littlest trying on my shoes. She clip-clopped around the house this morning - was very cute!

How was your week?

1 comment:

  1. Every little girl has to do that at some point, I used to put socks in the toes of my mums shoes lol

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...