Saturday 18 May 2013

{Smitten Saturday - Quilt}

Glasgow Mummy

This week I am smitten with the quilt that my dad's wife Jo hand made... it's beautiful. I'm delighted that she decided to gift it to me as I love it & it is perfect colour-wise for my bedroom.




The spotty reverse

The floral stitching around the edges

The centre sunrise block

The leaf detailing

What are you smitten with?

Each Saturday I'll be featuring one thing that I'm loving, whether it be food, make-up, an activity, a person... you get the idea!

Please grab my button (over here somewhere) & join in --->

And do keep spreading the word - I'd love to get a few more bloggers joining in :-)

2 comments:

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...