Saturday 2 February 2013

{Vine}

Have you heard of Vine? It's the latest craze, so I hear, and I have quickly become addicted!! Basically,  you can use the app to create short six second looping videos and it's really easy to use. Similarly to Twitter and Instagram, you can follow people, search hash tags etc. You'll be able to find me under the username @Glasgow_Mummy.

Here is a Vine that I posted tonight - toddlers, huh!

Anyway, I'm taking part in Gloria's #VineADayChallenge where users are asked to upload a vine each day on the basis of the prompts she has created:


Here's my vine from today's prompt 'This is Me'... (pls ignore my typo in the hash tag - whoops!!)

So, are you in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...