Monday 31 December 2012

{Happy New Year}

For the first time in absolutely ages (maybe ever!) I'm having a quiet night in for New Years all on my own (well, with the kids, but they'll be asleep shortly!).

If I was more organised I'd have made a sparkly cupcake like this for me to enjoy!! Although I'll be asleep before the bells no doubt!!

We've had a lazy pyjama day at the house, with the afternoon being spent waiting on the gas engineer to fix the hot water (which he's done thankfully!).

The only thing done today to mark the occasion was the smoothie mocktails with party straws that we had whilst propped up at the breakfast bar!!



Anyway, enjoy your evening, whatever you may be doing....

Here's to a great 2013 :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...