Thursday 22 November 2012

{Fabulous Finds - Safari Bedroom}

Glasgow Mummy

I thought I'd share another one of the rooms in my house as part of my Fabulous Finds series... this time my toddler son's bedroom which is safari themed. I'm a big fan of Etsy, which is where I found a lot of the artwork and vinyl stickers that I used to decorate the walls. The walls are Dulux Natural Calico with the woodwork painted white. My thoughts were that the theme could then be changed fairly easily as he grows up. You can find the post on my daughter's bedroom here. I've just realised that I didn't photograph his bed (probably because it wasn't made!) but it is the Nantucket Bunk Bed from Aspace, but we're using it as a single bed for just now.

Sonoma 10-drawer wide chest from Marks and Spencer. I featured the fairy lights in a previous post and the jelly mould night light is from Mathmos.

Monkey wall graphic from Solana Graphics Studio

Safari animal print from Smiley Walls Art Studio

Giraffe vinyl sticker height chart from Single Stone Studios

Storage baskets from JoJo Maman Bebe

Cloud B ladybug night light from Amazon.co.uk, thanks to a recommendation from a friend. Tonight is the first night that my son has gone to bed, and stayed in bed, until he fell asleep. This is night two with the ladybug, and it seems to be working a treat! The light projects stars all round his room and he can pick to have red, blue (his favourite) or green stars. They automatically go off after 45 minutes.

What would spiderman do? print by Peter and Janes at notonthehighstreet.com

Roar - Natural fabric which my mother-in-law kindly made into curtains for us.

More animal prints from Smiley Walls Art Studio

Washing machine laundry basket from Vertbaudet

Book storage on wheels from Vertbaudet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...