Friday 3 August 2012

{Hen Weekend}

This weekend is my sister's hen party. The bridesmaids have been busy planning games, activities etc for months now and all of sudden the weekend is upon us. At this very moment my sister is in a car on her way to Glasgow from Aberdeen in a convoy of other cars filled with her friends. Yes, there are 16 girls staying at my house this weekend, and it's going to be mental!!

I can't share with you just yet what we have planned, but I'll do a post afterwards with the details and some photographs.


Only jesting... there's no way I could have drunk all the wine that is going to be consumed this weekend!!!! :-/

Bring on the pizza and wine tonight.... 

Have a great weekend everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...