Saturday 30 June 2012

{Sexy Saturday}

Dirty Little Whispers

Joining in again this week with Dirty Little Whispers for her Sexy Saturday blog hop thing...

I'm currently getting ready for a wee night out with the girls, and after the success my friend Becky had with false eyelashes at the Scottish Fashion Awards a while back, I decided to do the same. They are definitely making me feel sexy...! :-)

Decided to share a pic, but bear in mind I'm still getting ready so my hair isn't finished yet, and ignore the mess in the background!


Right, must dash - lots still to do and I'm supposed to be at their flat at 8pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...