Sunday 18 March 2012

{Happy Mother's Day}


This is a horrendous photograph... but here I am having morning snuggles with my babies. My son comes into my room most mornings at 6 - 6.30am, puts the bedside light on and comes round to see me... 'snuggles in mummy's bed?' he asks as he attempts to climb in. I can't resist, and so at the moment the routine is milk and Alphablocks in bed before making our way downstairs for breakfast. 

You'll notice that he still has a dummy, which he has for bedtime only, and he still has his milk in a bottle. But I'm not so concerned about these things... he's just 2 and a half. If he's not grown out of them by 3 years old then I'll make efforts to remove the dummy and make the move to a cup.

Anyway, Happy Mother's Day to you all.

It's also a sad day for me as I remember my own mum. It's been 10 years now, nearly 11 years now that I think about it, since she passed away and I still miss her everyday.



2 comments:

  1. What a lovely photo - you all look so cosy and happy!

    Happy mother's day to you too!

    mammasaver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers day and hugs, it's hard when your parents are no longer there. x

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...