Wednesday 7 December 2011

{What I Wore Wednesday #8}



I'm linking up again this week with Transatlantic Blonde for her fashion blog hop, What I Wore Wednesday. Click on the picture above to find out more and join in.

So here I am, again another outfit from my personal shopping trip...(please excuse all the mess in my bedroom!!)



Embellished top from Warehouse (the shoulders are beaded...)
Pencil skirt from Mint Velvet
Tights from M&S (100 denier)
Glasses by Dior

I wore this outfit with my leopard print ankle boots from Boden:


6 comments:

  1. Oh how a love a bit of leopard print! MostlyYummy is going to be super jealous since she does, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Melaina25 knows me so well! I am completely in love with your boots :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh I really love this outfit. it looks great on you. I'd love you to link this up to my what we wore party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glasses and hair top it. Where did you personal shop? It clearly went very well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous. I am loving those boots. x

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...