Friday 11 November 2011

{What I Wore Wednesday #4}

I'm linking up with Transatlantic Blonde for her 'What I Wore Wednesday' blog hop and I'm sharing an outfit from yesterday (I think I'm a bit out of sync with the posts, so I apologise, but I thought I'd join in anyway!). I went to get my hair cut and coloured and then had a lovely lunch with my good friend Becky from The Olive Dragonfly blog.


Here I am...

Glasses - Dior
Necklace - was my mums
Grey tunic with brown leather trim - Wallis


I'm off on my personal shopping trip with my sister this weekend, so I'll hopefully have lots of fab outfits to share over the coming weeks! Hope the hubby is ready as it's all going on his credit card...!!!

3 comments:

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...