Friday 19 August 2011

{Recommend}

I think people can be quick to criticise bad service or products, but I don't think we necessarily take the time to commend when service is good.

My hubby and I had a fantastic experience at Jamie's Italian in Glasgow at the start of the year.  Our waiter was brilliant, and I made a point of contacting the people at jamieoliver.com to let them know what a great time we had.

So anyway, with this in mind I'm going to try and recommend local suppliers, restaurants (not that I get out much anymore!), shops etc.

First up is CPS Carpet Clean.  Us mummies know how difficult it can be to get pee, poo, Calpol & other stains out of carpets (and unfortunately my son's bedroom carpet was cream!).  Steven came over to our house the other day and miraculously managed to remove all the stains. He was here for a few hours and the whole process was swift with minimal upheaval.  The carpets were also dry within a couple of hours.  Steven has over 30 years experience in the business and is a very friendly guy.  I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone in the local area.  You can give Steven a call on 07891588954 and tell him I sent you :-)

On another note, my daughter had her first trip in the big girl seat of our double buggy this morning...



      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...