Thursday 7 July 2011

{Birthday}

My son is turning two next month... I'm shocked at how quickly the time has gone. It seems like yesterday that he was born when I was making the countless trips to and from the Neonatal Unit at the hospital to visit him, desperate to take him home.

Anyway, I've been thinking of party ideas. For his first birthday we had a train / transportation themed gathering for a few of his friends (his favourite toy at that time was a Fisher Price train). This year I'm going to do the same - invite a few friends and their little ones over for tea & cakes. Ideas so far are: Teddy Bear Picnic, Superhero, Monster, Crayons or Rainbows (he LOVES colours, especially purple).  Pinterest has been great for organising my thoughts and ideas.  Here are a few inspirational images I've come across so far...

Monster Cupcakes from Better Homes and Gardens


Superhero party from Hostess Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...